[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD work

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Nov 20 06:34:08 UTC 2012

I'm interested.

BTW, good work!

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of EWKehren at aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 1:53 PM
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD work

Don
lets see how much interest and which counter and in the 2 channel it is 3
PIC's and 1 G/A and the 4 channel 5 PIC's and 2 G/A. Easy to solder Juerg
and I  are 70+ so soldering is a key consideration Bert Kehren.

In a message dated 11/19/2012 2:48:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
djl at montana.com writes:

uh, ok,  how do we order the boards?
Don L

cdelect at juno.com

--
"Neither the voice of authority  nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for  thence comes quiet to the mind."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six  Mile Road
POB 134