[time-nuts] WWVB new modulation...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Sat Nov 24 16:24:11 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

I'm sure they're leaking pretty badly, but it's not enough to bother
my normal usage.  My other receivers do not hear my standards even
though they are in the same rack, but the Heathkit does, even with an
outside antenna.  The Heathkit's front end is not shielded worth
beans as it was not intended to operate in this kind of
environment.  My two DATUM 9390's feed two video D.A.'s Video Patch
bays and all my cables are Belden 8281.  The D.A.'s are rack mount
and use plug in cards and are not that well enclosed.

Burt, K6OQK

>From: Christopher Brown <cbrown at woods.net>
>To: time-nuts at febo.com
>Subject: Re: [time-nuts] WWVB new modulation...
>
>On 11/23/12 8:28 AM, Burt I. Weiner wrote:
> > I still have two of the Heathkit clocks, but alas, they won't work at
> > home because of my standards.
> >
> > Burt, K6OQK
>
>Are your equipment and interconnects leaking that badly?

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.
biwa at att.net