[time-nuts] 5061A AC Power connector

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sun Nov 25 03:44:39 UTC 2012

I've had a few emails on what I meant by just needing the 18-22S. The
series of connectors
this on is from came out in WW2 to attempt to standardize on
connectors. One feature is the
outer shell and the inner insulated center are interchangeable.

This glossy gives a pretty good overview and how its done

http://www.ittcannon.com/uploadedFiles/Product_PDFs/MS%20A&B%20Catalog.pdf

-pete