[time-nuts] GPS antenna in attic?

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Tue Nov 27 16:19:26 UTC 2012

While NPT (US) and BSPT (UK) are different, 1/2" and 3/4" variants are
both 14 threads per inch and are similar enough to intermate, but are
unlikely to seal.  Since sealing is not a requirement here it ought to
be good enough.

Failing that, maybe one of our members on the continent would send you a
short piece for a nominal fee.  As I understand it, all continental
European plumbing that is not hard metric is BSPT, and most is not hard
metric so it's a hardware store item.

Rich