[time-nuts] Z3805 incident

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Fri Nov 30 00:30:23 UTC 2012

...imho it has indeed jumped back, see the picture of 1643 GMT today.
You recognize the peak down yesterday at about 1900 GMT, then a smaller
peak up at about 2300 GMT and - after having a troubled night - again a
peak up. The EFC voltage now is nearly the same as prior to the "impact
series". I suppose it's actually a "crystal jump".