[time-nuts] Tbolt Orignal Cost

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:46:31 UTC 2012

BTW this device is not nearly as good as a thunderbolt.  Closer to that
gpstcxo development kit that Jackson Labs is offering (HPSDR guys are using
it I think).  The short term and long term stability quite frankly doesn't
appear to be in the same league as the Thunderbolt although someone would
need to test one.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM, <johncroos at aol.com> wrote:

> Hello all -
>

> I Wonder what price the T-Bolts sold for new in single quantities.
>
>> Maybe more than $465?
>>

>>  I ran across this some time ago -
>
> Perhaps someone has a better number but the later ones seem to
> go for $ 1500 for the kit with the antenna from a distributor. Note that
> this is a later model than the one offered surplus.
>
> Google Trimble Thunder bolt cost and found among other things...
>

> Trimble Embedded Components - TOPP Group, Inc - Data Solutions
> www.toppcompanies.com/tds/tds-**component-models.htm<http://www.toppcompanies.com/tds/tds-component-models.htm>
> Trimble GPS Developer Kits - Inquire about available volume discounts.
> TTPart no, Mfr.Part no. Description, PDF, Price List ... 35349-00,
> Thunderbolt Starter Kit: inlcudes Thunderbolt, bullet antenna, 75 foot
> cable, power connector, $1,595.00 ...
>
> I think this is a 12 channel receiver. I suspect that years ago the 8
> channel was about the same.
>
> 73 john k6iql

Doc

Bill Dailey