[time-nuts] RFX GPSDO - Anybody played with one of these?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:20:48 UTC 2012

Said
I have to say I was looking through the list of modules that are available.
I guess a couple of things really jump out.
The low power consumption and what you get in terms of behaviors. It is
pretty amazing actually. Though I have my power sucking Tbolt and 3801.
But I could easily see for a Amateur radio operator just getting into time
nuttery that these might be a nice way to go. I guess that would open an
interesting debate. Getting the used RBs at Hamfest of questionable quality
for $200 or far less. Or something modern and simply works.
Regards
Paul.