[time-nuts] To use or not to use transmission line splitters for GPS receivers

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Oct 9 17:33:01 UTC 2012

Suppose I wanted to do an experiment with GPS receivers: Is setup A better
than setup B?  But they share some parts, say the antenna, so I can't run
them both at the same time.

How long do I have to collect data for each setup to tell which is better?
Is that even the right question?  I'm thinking of things like satellites in
view changing so if I run for an hour, then switch and run for another hour
one run could get lucky and have lots of satellites in the right place while
the other run was unlucky.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.