[time-nuts] multi time zone display for wall mounting?

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Oct 9 23:58:56 UTC 2012

Hard to tell, but some of those images to me makes it look like the
display is ghosting. You need to add some dead time between strobing digits.

I'm partial to using a MAX7219, but watch out for the serial interface,
since it is somewhat non-standard. I don't recall the details exactly,
but it has to do with the clock gating. I think the 7221 fixes the quirk.