[time-nuts] 57600 baud rate with Basic etc

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:28:46 UTC 2012

You know there is one other aspect of this question from Corby. How do I
say this. Age. If you are using the old basics then things like the latest
basic by different names are quite convoluted and distracting. They are
designed for mobile phone apps. You know those crazy modern apps that sell.
We time nuts need direct control of older equipment. So things like liberty
basic or powerbasic will get us what we want quicker.
I have never figured out why HP did not develop USB in 1969? Not very far
sighted. ;-)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL