[time-nuts] Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Oct 17 08:04:57 UTC 2012

The iLotus M12M is the direct successor of the Motorola M12+ evolution of
the  OnCore series, for what I know. I have designed the first GPSDO for my
company based on the OnCore UT (1999), then just before going into full
production we switched to the M12+ (2000) meanwhile Motorola had become
iLotus (for the GPS stuff).