[time-nuts] Thermistor on OCXO

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Oct 17 22:43:04 UTC 2012

You should sense the ambient temperature, the OCXO temperature is supposed
to be constant. Sensing the ambient you can "anticipate" the move of the
OCXO tem,perature controller trying to contrast the variation. Indeed I
have seen in the Morion MV201 that the EFC doesn't go only to its pin but
also to the temperature controller. It seems that this type of temperature
compensation is already used.