[time-nuts] Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Oct 18 15:24:45 UTC 2012

OK, unless you have the coordinates of your antenna position... and here
comes the difficult move: how can I have the coordinates of an indoor
antenna that can't receive the required satellites? Starting from a
suitable outdoor position then using precise length and angle measurements,
yes, it can be done.