[time-nuts] Are serial port headers standardized?

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 06:21:38 UTC 2012

3x corrections:

1)  Page 11, there is a yellow pinout header labeled "15"
2)  I think I tossed the "serial port" cables (headers are on the MB)
3)  clarification...

USB-type GPS uses the same driver as an actual USB-serial adapter does:

http://www.ankaka.com/usb-gps-receiver-for-computers-laptop-worked-as-gps-navigator_p46411.html

"AGI-G217 USB GPS Receiver"

^copied from other thread:

"Followup (still want a GPS-type NTP refclock)"

Thanks again,
Sarah