[time-nuts] documentation for beginners

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Oct 21 22:37:13 UTC 2012

A bit OT, no way OT, but I found Bev as useful as tits on a boar hog. Planeplotter was trying doing illegal memory acesses and Bev wouldn't provide a copy of the program with debugging enabled.

Worse yet, after paying for the program, my credit card got hacked all over France.

Planeplotter is easily the worst software I ever bought. Yeah I tested it, but it didn't crash until all the features were enabled. Oh, and Bev keeps your money if the software works or not. Further, you can't sell your license since it would cost Bev a new sale.

Now Planeplotter is timenut related since it requires accurate time from the host feeding a server. Dave's NTP analyser allowed me to get my timing as good as it could get.