[time-nuts] SR620 VCTCXO replacement

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Oct 25 16:07:49 UTC 2012

Hi

Chances of finding that in distribution are near zero. Best approach is to
find a part with the same pin out / frequency / supply / EFC / stability on
an auction site. Since it's a 5V / 14 pin DIP that should be possible.

Another simple fix would be a distributor stock miniature VCTCXO and a small
carrier board.

Bob