[time-nuts] Simple NTP server based on a Raspberry Pi

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 05:42:56 UTC 2012

I'm curious what load average numbers do you get if you type "uptime"
after running NTP for some hours.   I'd guess that even on the Pi the
CPU is hardly used at all.  That would also depend of the number of
NTP clients you are supporting.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California

Chris,

At the moment it's not supporting any NTP clients, although the monitoring
which I'm doing remotely must come to about one client.  If there's an NTP
load simulator available for Windows I could certainly test that for you.
The current uptime is:

05:37:43 up 13:54,  1 user,  load average: 0.26, 0.10, 0.07

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk