[time-nuts] ublox chip sets - what GPS device should I buy?

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 01:42:03 UTC 2012

You could get our GPSTCXO eval kit.

It has a uBlox gps, supports NMEA GGA and RMC messages, has on-board USB, and outputs a disciplined 10MHz with reasonably good phase noise. Two flies captured in one.

Probably costs only as much as shipping for your analyzer did :)

No idea if it will be compatible to the analyzer though.

Bye,
Said

Sent from my iPad