[time-nuts] DCF77 Generation

Tom Harris celephicus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:53:50 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I have just written some code for generating DCF77 pulses given a 100ms
clock interrupt and an accurate timestamp  from a RTC, for a mate who has
to get some imported clock movements synced up (we are in Australia which
has no radio time service). I did a quick search and found very little out
there from people generating their own DCF77 data, so I thought I'd ask if
anyone else has ever done anything similar (and why as well). We are not
transmitting, only faking the output from a DCF77 receiver.

--

Dr. Celephicus