[time-nuts] crystal (or MEMS) oscillators with low hysteresis

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Sep 7 19:20:39 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm guessing that power is also an issue, so cheap OCXO's are out. If that's
true, I believe you are already at the "cheap vs good" inflection point with
the cell phone TCXO. At < $2 they are pretty tough to beat. Just the fancy
crystal in something better is going to give you a big boost in the price.

Bob