[time-nuts] HP10514B Mixer Terminations

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Sun Sep 9 17:38:54 UTC 2012

Most all of this kinda stuff is built using 50 Ohm 'building blocks'. You
can almost plug them together like Legos.

The HP 10514A is no different:

http://www.ko4bb.com/Manuals/HP_Agilent/HP_10514_Mixer_Jan_1967.pdf

Mini-Circuits (among others) sells loads of different wsuch components.

Your biggest choice may be the connector style. BNC and SMA are very
common. If size/weight are not a consideration go BNC.

-John