[time-nuts] GPSDO Component Selection

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Sep 10 12:11:48 UTC 2012

 There is something missing in this sentence:
>The integration period determines
>how much of the very accurate long term GPS information <missing verb?>
with the short
>term, highly stable, clock information. Hence a GPSDO.
That is: how much of the very accurate GPS information leak? are
transferred to? Interact? with the short term...
I expect that the integration time is related to the end of the short term
oscillator variation and the start of the long term GPS steering. This
should help in the proper selection of this time: maybe the time should be
adapted to the temperature variation too.