[time-nuts] REF osc distribution.

Gaudin Luc lgaudin at naelcom.com
Mon Sep 10 12:13:49 UTC 2012

Hello,

I understand your remarks but so far nobody who buy these unit complain
about the performances.
People are using it for 5DB to 13dB 10MHz Sine wave distribution, others are
using it for 1PPS distribution in TTL (O-5volt) or in TTL (0-3.3Volt).
Performance are good enough for the telecom and military application we are
offering the unit.
The gain of the unit is 0dB (1): same output than input level and slew rate
is 2KV/microsec.
Each output have his own op amps.
For price contact me by email luc.gaudin at naelcom.com.
Regards