[time-nuts] Re; New Wrist watch

David McGaw n1hac at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Sep 10 14:04:01 UTC 2012

It was mentioned a while back that there are watches that are
temperature compensated.  I would be interested in knowing which are.
The self-setting ones are nice and I have one, but I am often in places
that are not in range the transmitter (Greenland, Antarctica for
instance) and I would like it not to drift.

Thanks,

David