[time-nuts] Even pulse per second signals

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 16 22:07:25 UTC 2012

While I don't have first hand knowledge of CDMA base stations, I recall seeing a symmetricom data sheet that stated that even pulse per second signals were (or are ?) used for timing in CDMA base stations.  Sorry I have no idea why the even pulse per second signal is preferable in that applcation.

Regards
Mark Spencer