[time-nuts] Reducing lab noise with LED lighting.

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:30:04 UTC 2012

AllElectronics has has some ~24", 24 white LED white strips available for
about $7 of late. I purchased a bunch and stick them under the lips of the
shelves in my office/lab and powered them with an old laptop brick I had
sitting about. Look great, wickedly cheap, and very effective, especially
at night.