[time-nuts] Why the fuss?

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 11:59:36 UTC 2012

Unfortunately it's not that easy. Where I lived for a long time I kept trying to
nail down various candidates on their positions on such things like ham radio
antennas and it was maddeningly frustrating. I was actually asked to run for
office at one point, maybe I should of. If nothing else the town would have been
great for hams.

Peter