[time-nuts] messy workbenches

Joe Leikhim jleikhim at leikhim.com
Sat Sep 29 17:11:13 UTC 2012

Brooke; I got a 29. Probably would have been much higher at an earlier
age as I have grown out of some things. Not sure how accurate some of
the questions relate to AS though.

I would have to agree that a lot of engineer and tech types fall into
these categories. If not, we would probably not have and GPS satellites,
cellphones and supersonic planes.(where is my hoverboard?)

Have you seen the Temple Grandin movie?

In 1994, I was with my wife and then 9yo son in Estes Park Colorado. We
stopped in the public library and this "cow girl" started chatting with
us, realizing we were new to town telling us what we might want to see
etc.. I could recognize she had some unusual speech traits although AS
wasn't well known if at all at the time. Years later I saw Temple
Grandin on a TV show and realized she was probably the same "cow girl"!

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates

Communications Consultants