[time-nuts] Connectors

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Apr 11 14:49:22 EDT 2013

Hi Steve:

Many GPS receivers are designed with Type-F RF inputs in order to make use of the low cost TV coax.
But even if a GPS receiver has a 50 Ohm RF input you can still use 75 Ohm feed line, see my low cost 4-way splitter:
http://www.prc68.com/I/4GPS.shtml

For most hobbyist use (nano second timing) this works very well, but if you're into pico second timing then it's a whole
other ball game.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
http://www.PRC68.com