[time-nuts] Common-View GPS Network

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 15 18:45:47 EDT 2013

I'd be interested in understanding what it would take to participate in this type of experiment.   I'm unlikely to have any free time for this over the next several months but if for example there was a particular GPS receiver that was well suited for this type of work that would be useful info for me.
(Recently at work I've started to become involved with precision GPS location systems and the claimed 3D accuracies that can be achieved using post processing seem very impressive.)
Thanks in advance for any comments.

Regards
Mark Spencer

Message: 6