[time-nuts] Common-View GPS Network

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Apr 16 17:53:27 EDT 2013

Hi

Most modern receivers give you corrections in ps rather than ns. That's not to say they are *good* to 1 ps. It's not uncommon to see adev (after doing the correction) running sub 1 ns at one second when compared to a 5071.

Most people seem to do this in runs many minutes long. That's a bit away from 1 second, so other things do come into the picture.

Bob