[time-nuts] Z3805A flash dump.

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Apr 17 12:49:41 EDT 2013

Hi Tom:

What CPU chip does the Z3805 use?

When working with the PIC microcontrollers it's possible to generate pseudo source code that can be assembled to yield
the actual binary image.
By placing a comment at the end of each line that contains the original binary hex you can audit that no mistakes have
been made.
Then it's just a process of adding names to replace the hex links and after some work you have a commented source listing.

But, it takes an assembler and source code generator for the CPU that's being used.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com