[time-nuts] T-Bolt Mon and Windows 7

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 11:06:16 EDT 2013

Hi Dick,

As far as I know this will find the current version of Lady  Heather, it
works fine under XP on a P4 using a native serial port and, as  per comment
earlier, also under Win7 on a dual core laptop with a USB to serial
converter........

http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm

I wonder if you problem on the 486 laptop was a display resolution  issue?

I swore by XP for years and still use it, hated Vista and first thought
Win7 was just as bad, but soon learned otherwise.
No operating system is perfect, no Microsoft operating system particularly
so, but Win7 is pretty good, despite my earlier comments:-), and my
preferred Windows system right now as long as the machine is up to it.

Not sure I'd want to run it on a 486 laptop though, on the older laptops
and luggable I use for equipment interfacing, even those using  pentiums, if
running Windows I tend to stick with Win98SE, or  sometimes Win2K.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR