[time-nuts] T-Bolt Mon and Windows 7

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Apr 21 15:14:03 EDT 2013

> I guess I'll forgo the "pleasures" of WIN7 and stick with my XP Laptop.
> Maybe some day it will different.

It'll work fine under Window 7 and 8 (I use Windows 7 x64 to develop, while
my LH monitor is an older laptop with Win2K.)

> BTW, I tried a "Beta" version of Lady Heather, when I try to expand to
> full screen,
> the program aborts. This is on a 486 Laptop I have. Is there a working
> version somewhere ??

You're trying to use a fullscreen mode that your video driver doesn't
support.  On a 486 laptop I doubt anything but the very lowest resolution
options will work.  You may not even have DirectDraw support on there at
all.  Time to upgrade, if not.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC