[time-nuts] Equipment for sale

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 20:30:20 EDT 2013

All,

We are moving to a small condo in So CA so I want to shed some equipment.

I have a HP 5350 Microwave Frequency Counter for sale.  It measures from 10Hz to 20 GHz. Sensitivity rated as -40 dBm.  It has an acquisition time of 20-60 ms and up to 120 measurements per second.

It is fair looking but works OK.  Passes self-test and has worked perfectly for years.  $550 plus shipping from 37355.  Guaranteed Non-DOA for 30 days.

Also

A HP-3586B SLV.  Works well except: it does not lock below about 1 MHz and the digital tuning knob is inoperative.  Has the optional High Stability Oscillator.  It comes with a copy of the service manual plus a user’s guide by the late Bill Feldman that shows how to make practical use of its many capabilities.  Reasonable physical condition.  Price reflects the reduced capabilities.

$350 PLUS shipping from 37355. It weighs 50 lbs. unpacked. Shipping price will be Fed Ex cost plus $25 for packing material.  Guaranteed Non-DOA for 30 days.

I can email pictures. Please contact off line if interested.

Regards,

Perrier