[time-nuts] T-Bolt Mon and Windows 7

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:04:11 EDT 2013

Hi Stephen

There's certainly no problem running Lady H under Win7, nor running
T-BoltMon as per the original question, but some users seem to be finding the
serial mouse problem to be more persistent under Win7 than it was in  previous
versions.

It's not suggested that the usual fixes don't work, for example my
disabling of the serial ball point mouse has worked for me so far and I'm hoping
it's permanent just as it seems your disabling "serial enumerator" might have
 been, but there's also a lot of reports online from users who found the
fixes to be permanent in earlier versions of Windows only to find with Win7
that they might only be temporary, either for a relatively short period
before  reverting or even needing to be applied evry time Windows is booted.

It just seems to be a bit more hit and miss than it used to be and with
less of a one for all guaranteed answer.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR