[time-nuts] Time nut newbie

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:43:13 EDT 2013

>> For my next project I'm looking at an Abricon Part Number AOCJY2-10.000MHZ  ocxo 5 ppb running through a pic and using the algorithm posted on http://www.romanblack.com/one_sec.htm. I'm shooting for + or - 1 seconds / year.

Do you have some power or size limitation?  If not you can do a lot
better than 1 second per year.  But if it has to run for a year
non-stop and fit in a pocket, well then it s a hard problem.

I think if you could state the space, power and cost budget some one
could suggest something.

And then sample handheld GPS will always give you the best results.
But that's cheating.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California