[time-nuts] [OT] Re: Heads up: Mark C. Stephens...

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Mon Aug 5 15:42:21 EDT 2013

I would appreciate it, if you would read more carefully... It's about
abusive DNSBLs.
I don't know from where you got the funny idea that SORBS has something
to do with Spamhaus...
Look up Michelle (ex-Matthew) Sullivan to learn a bit about SORBS'
history... in the mean time bought by GFI, and now landed at Proofpoint.

PS: I don't have any problems with not receiving messages.