[time-nuts] Trimble Nortel GPSTM Boards

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 04:35:53 EDT 2013

Hi Bjorn,

Many thanks for the tip, I'd seen discussions on the two part boards,
NTGS50AA, but hadn't realised the extent to which this version had also been
mentioned.
Given that it was discussed as recently as early July, including  comments
on the wheel I've just reinvented, and that I did read those  comments at
the time, I think it's perhaps time I took a break, or wrote out 500
times..."I must pay more attention" :-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR