[time-nuts] Warped back to 1993

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Aug 11 17:01:25 EDT 2013

Hi

If we are keeping this stuff running for decades (think of the WWII stuff we still try to use) then we need a long term / across the board fix. Making all the vendors open source their firmware is one way, I doubt it will work. Reverse engineering all the firmware is also unlikely to be an across the board solution. The only real way I see is to adapt to it.

Bob