[time-nuts] Warped back to 1993 vs. ntp

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Aug 11 20:49:25 EDT 2013

Hi

I agree that if you are using GPS simply as a PPS source, then this isn't quite as important. I believe that some are using GPS as a time of day (etc) source as well. I think that the how / why / what of doing this with NTP probably belongs over on the NTP list. The issue is a bit broader than just NTP and it does apply to time from GPS in general.

Bob