[time-nuts] WWVB rcvr/comparator

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Aug 14 22:03:02 EDT 2013

Paul,

On 08/15/2013 03:45 AM, paul swed wrote:
> Yes indeed tick tick tick. But its funny if something happens and the pen
> jumps you can tell its worth going over for a look. SIDs and such. The
> digital ones make no noise.
They made software that simulates the loudness of shouting on the trade
floor, so that traders sitting in their office would get the same audio
feedback that something was going down. So, making a audio-simulation to
a strip-chart recorder application should not be too hard. :)

So, when to TimeLab have that? :)

Cheers,
Magnus