[time-nuts] Lady Heather without a PC

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 16:17:04 EDT 2013

Hi Chris,
I've posted this before, but it's worth saying again. I use the PocketPC version of Lady Heather on an IPAQ. These are available for next to nothing on Ebay and can run in a dock on the bench or you can gut it and embed it in a cased Thunderbolt. worn out batteries are not an issue as we have constant power available. They just need 5V. One with an SD card slot is good so you don't have to re-load the code from a PC if the power does go out.

Robert G8RPI.