Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 11:42:30 EDT 2013

Looking at the high price (and closed software) of what is currently offered, I have been thinking of making a kit of my GPSMonitor (see KO4BB.com)

I think I could sell an assembled and tested kit with a 2x16 char display for $60 or so if I get 50 people interested.

Of course, the source code is free. You can build your own using info on my web site.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.