[time-nuts] Halcyon OFS-1 Circuit Diagram or Manual?

Mike Niven mfniven at ymail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:16:37 EDT 2013

I have acquired an old working 198kHz/162kHz off-air frequency standard that appears to be a Halcyon OFS1 circuit board mounted in a DIY case. I think this since
it came with a sheet of alignment instructions from Halcyon which certainly ties
up with the PCB layout but the case is not made to professional standards. So, nice enough
looking, but with no manufacturer's logo or model number to really identify
it.

If it is an OFS1, would anybody have a circuit diagram or manual to enable me to confirm my theory?  I can't find very much on the web about Halcyon products as the company is long gone.

Many
thanks.

Mike