[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:00:32 EDT 2013

I guess the funny comment here is that yes the monitor can be done on
anything including a commodore 64 or apple II.
But the thread started with Diddier suggesting a $60 US solution and he
would write up and package the boards and parts and thats quite reasonable.
Anyone willing to take on the real effort of kitting things is really
performing quite the service to us time-nuts.
Best regards
Paul