[time-nuts] strange hp 5345A option C19

Luca Dal Passo iw2lje at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 05:28:23 EDT 2013

Hi Nigel,
     You are right.
A previous user, made a very very bad fix!!!!
There are some traks modified in the PLL board related to the external
reference.
Now I have to start with a complete restoration process.
I have dismounted the counter and extracted the boards. Fortunately
no other horrible items appeared.
Thank you again.
Regards
Luca