[time-nuts] Z3815 question

Hui Zhang ba6it at 163.com
Wed Aug 28 09:26:42 EDT 2013

Hello Azelio:
    Thanks for your reply, about Z3815A auto survey, I found a command can fix it, it's:
   :GPS:POS:SURV:STAT:POW 0
   I don't know this command before, the Z3801 manual not include it (I haven't Z3815 manual, but they are kind of similar). When I used SatStat software, I found this command, it does worked.
  About strange years, my friend told me it's a Furuno GPS's bug, he gave me two url to explain it:
  http://www.furuno.com.cy/important-notice.html
  http://www.vk2hmc.net/blog/?p=727#comment-334
  I will review the old discussion that you talk about.
  I still not understand how HP define absolute EFC and relative EFC value, I will figure it out.

Best regards.

Hui Zhang