[time-nuts] Z3815 question

Hui Zhang ba6it at 163.com
Wed Aug 28 21:06:05 EDT 2013

Hello Azelio:

 I browsed that webpage of TVB, I know Z3801A's EFC is 20bit, that is 2^20=1048576, I also review old archive of our mail-list, I saw Bob rbenward said his Z3801' EFC ramped up to the 1048560 so he got a EFC error. My 3801's EFC absolutely value now is +494788, about half value of full EFC range, it's not bad. I don't worry about my HP E-1938 Oscillator become to fail.
    I am looking for a new version Furuno GPS board or HP58534 (use GT-77 module) to replace my z3815 by acceptable price. But for now, even I don't replace it, my GPSDO also works well except data error.
    Thanks for your infomation.

Hui Zhang