[time-nuts] 5071A for $1600?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:09:11 EDT 2013

Stan
I did. It was Charles on time-nuts here about 6 months ago. He offered it
to us all and it appeared in very good shape. I have a 5061 the
Frankenstein and it works. I simply did not have a need for a CS at that
cost. I will say pre 5061 repair and integration I would have indeed
purchased it.
But the 5061 has cooled my CS desires. :-) OK have seen zeeman frequency
etc. These things suck power and take real care and feeding. GPS is making
me lazzzy.
So there you go.
Regards
Paul